Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lunch @ Royal Park Hotel

Had lunch with cousins and aunts at lavender's hotel just now.
The food was not that bad.
Cousins, sister and I had a great time there. [:
Thanks for the treat, my beloved aunt! ♥
I miss the outing with my girlfriends to Kbox. Sobs!
I'm looking forward on the trip to Sentosa with my Quest guides seniors tomorrow. [:
[ Hopefully I can wake up. Unless I stay out tonight. ]
Yesterday Chinese paper was still alright. I manage to finish every question. Heh.
I was playing Pet society these two day at home :X




























ps./I'm ain't feeling alright. I mean my heart.
my heart hurts so deeply. Not because of anyone, but you.
I'm glad that at least your intention was there. I miss you. I really do. though we can't return to the past. I want you to know that you're really a great friend.
and lastly, i wished to ask. My dearest friend, ho have you been?
ps./ I cried once again when she told me what happen. I can't stand it anymore.
you know how important it is? Wo hao xiang ni. ):
ps./ I maybe stupid enough. Really. ):

No comments: