Friday, March 20, 2009

(1)Holidays was awesome (2)thankyou. [:

I went to Boat quay with Vincent and co. for a drink on Wednesday night. But before that met candy, Siti, Carilyn and co. at Redhill market. They didn't tag along. ): .
Anyway, I didn't drink much because I HATE the beer! I swear tiger beer sucks like hell.
At first I thought it was liquor but it turns out to be beer instead. Nvm.
Wasn't feeling well that night as i had a bad stomach pain. I've to force myself to tag along because it's been ages since i met Vincent. Moreover, I'm the one to ask him out first, how can i turn away at the very last minute.
I could see that they enjoy themselves a lot especially the part where they *.
Went to had an early breakfast @ 6 and home-d after that.
LOLS, I don't know how did Jerome manage to get home. He was half dead at that point. ):



I didn't sleep the whole night and went to join my KZP in the morning to Sentosa.
Was half sun tanning and half sleeping there. Spend my $3 there sleeping? Lols.
It's like almost half of my time I spend on sleep. -.-'''
Ohyeah! I saw nahnah there! [: But we did not manage to communicate as we were too far away from each other. :X
Movie @ Cathy right after that.
Did sleep awhile during the show. Simply because I'm worn out.
reached home @ 12.



Holiday is coming to a end. I did enjoy myself. But on the other hand, I haven't finish my homework.
I've really gotta rush before the term comes to an end.
Kay, I'm tired already. Turning in real soon, Nights. ♥

Ps./ Thankyou so much. ♥♥♥
ps./ I was really surprise. Time is the most important ways to heal..
ps./ It's 8 m* already. HURRAY*

No comments: