Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's hard to explain.

Shall start off with the 3 days Chinese intensive learning.
While others are still enjoying their life in camps and workshop, we had to go through that so called
" intensive" learning. Was in the library for 3 full days. I won't say it's boring. But rather fun. Okays, I know I've got many photos here. Can't blame because we were busy having fun in between lesson. :D
Anyway, I carried the Zac effron magazine with me for the lesson.
Heh. You know what I'm saying right? Tablemates. [:







____________________________________



Grandma's birthday
Celebrated her birthday in advance on Sunday.
I hope she enjoys herself. <3>


____________________________________

O level Mother touges.
I'm already prepared to retake Chinese paper again. So, you'll roughly know how well have i done. ):

____________________________________




Lunch @ Seoul Garden.
After the first day of holiday extra lesson. Went for lunch together with them.
Zzz, My holiday homework is pilling up and still not done. ):
Kays, Blogskin changed. Tags repied. Post is up.
It's late now. Tuning in soon. <3
____________________________________


I learn to be strong

No comments: