Monday, June 15, 2009

I lost my belonging (kxg).

Sp Experience program.



Well, I must say it's an enjoyable one. Attended three days at Singapore poly. Engineering & Business exchange program.

Engineering course was still alright. A lil bored in terms of the program. Other than that, everything was still fine./

Business was way much better. Among the 100 over school who join the course. only 24 make it to the semi final. And you know what?! QUEST TEAM ONE MAKE IT TO THE SEMI-FINAL!!!
That's of course with my teammates around: Adele, Fanny, Juliane, Xueyi.
Though we did not manage to enter the final, I think we all have fun, isn't it? (Adeline, Juliet, Gua feng xia yu ). One thing i am sure was, business entrepreneur will not be part of my choice! I hate cracking my brain!. .__.
Ohya! Their lunch was awesome! (:

Photos will be filling up most of the space. Many candid shot was taken.
Photos post at random order. (:






















_______________________________

Outing with Sm.
I went out with Sm the other day.
Watched Hannah Montana. Rating 4/5. It's a nice show that you guys must watched. (:
Studied and dinner together. <3




_______________________________

BBQ @ west coast.
Yesterday BBQ was fun. 5B rocks to the max! Will update the photo again. (:

No comments: