Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sometime,Somewhere,Somehow.

Alright everyone, I decided to seat in front of my computer for the next half and hour, probably, to live up my blog.
It's been like so so so DB - Dead & Boring, hah!

Recently, I have been watching moviessss with my group of friends.
-Confession Of A Shopaholic ( I watched it twice)
-Unborn
-Coming soon
-Paul Blart: Mall Cop




I went home almost every day after sunset. Which means I did not really have time to study! .__.

Oh, and yes! During one of the day this week, if I'm not mistaken it was the day before April Fool Day, 1st of April. Went to watch Confession Of A Shopaholic. Home-d late because the show ended at 11+. Train was terminated, so we have to take bus home instead. I was fooled by MISS SITI YAYA when the clock strikes 12am! Grrr. She thought I was pissed off, but I'm not. Heh!



School was rather boring. Time seems to flies. I saw two stupid sickening bitch (Real Sickening).Meet the parent's session was boring. I'll be going for J1 exchange programme with Sharlotte in SP. Guides was alright. Revision was not okay. Head has been aching nowadays. I'm currently announcing that I'm broke already.

Okay, I think it should be all. [: I've gotta go already. Loves./

No comments: