Sunday, April 26, 2009

Girlfriends = L-O-V-E

{ Edited./ }
Girlfriends are still the best! <3


Before I continue. Thank you so much to everyone.

When the clock strike 12am, these are the people who msg-ed me :
Shiwei, Samantha, Johans, Weiling, Carilyn, Ziliang, Adeline, Shuling, Nicole, Munkit, Aunt, Lingling, Joreen, Tricia, Krystal, Simin, Caroline, Glenda, Yuping, Meiling, layfang, Junhao, Xinni, Wenjie, Haiteck, Huisi, Liankiat.

Apologise for not replying. [: But i've name it one by one here. .__.



Last Saturday, Meet up at Tiong with Melissa and Joey. After lunch, headed to Marina square to meet the rest.
Arcade-ing, Heart-to-heart talk with Pearlyn, Adeline and Shuling.
Thereafter, we went down to Vivo to meet Jayjay, Rino, Carilyn, Tricia and Nicole at white dog cafe for dinner.
Night time, we rush down to Haji Lane for Shesha.
Home-d at 12+.


To my lovely girlfriends, Thank you for the Adidas watch. I don't have to mention how much I like. You guys should know how crazy i was when I open it. :X



My lovely classmate, Not forgetting that many wished me in school. Honestly, I felt so paiseh la! I was like shaking my hand with a lot of you guys? Especially the guys. The wishes was like more the twice? {;

Fanny, Thanks for the present [:
Sharlotte, Xueyi, Nicole, Bonnie, Adele, Xinni, Juliane, Jasmine, Heiqel, Hanteng, Prince, Alvin Lim: Thanks for the Domokun set. It's dam cute, I swear!

Bonnie: Your sweet letter. My dearest girl, You're really great. Five years of friendship, every year i would receive your lovely letter. [: Xiexie ni!



Jiemin & Minnxuan: Thankyou for the Eeyoer. ;D

Adeline: The shirt was dam nice la! Ass, Hah!

Weiling and Teckmeng: Was really surprise to receive the birthday card. [:



Adidas Jacket was amazing!



Today's HanLee's Birthday. Happy Birthday! [:

No comments: