Sunday, March 1, 2009

true ones will stay

Today is Precious-Lowpo-Day!
Before I continue on today's routine, i wish to mention that this post was meant to be published on 28 which is yesterday, but because I reached home when the clock strike 12. Therefore, this post is going to be on the 1st of march instead of 28Th.
So, everything that I'm posting would be all on yesterday.

I went to meet Shuling at Bugis despite of the heavy rain this afternoon. Both of us were like so pathetic that we had to squeeze our way in while waiting for the rain to stop.
Had LJS as lunch.
By the time we left the place, the rain had already subside. We then went to Parco for awhile before leaving Bugis.
By the time the clock reaches 5.30pm, both Shuling and I are already on our way to Centerpoint for a visit to Adeline.

Later at night, I was suppose to meet dad at 7pm but instead, I reached at 8. He was so furious that I ended up getting scolded. ): [ not that worst actually, cause Shuling was beside me at that point of time]
As you can see from below pictures that there's a change in my hair.
Yes, Chua Huiling went for a fringe cut just now. However, it turn out so badly that I'll have to trim it to bang instead. W** right? I didn't wanted to have it this way, but I've got no choice. So other, please don't misunderstand that I actually wanted to cut it that way. I'm sorry, It's not true.

Hearts

I went to Carilyn's house to meet S & C. Adeline came by after her work. Slack-eat-TV-home.
I reached home at 1 and I thought I would get another scolding. Luckily all had slept. :X

Precious Love
Huiling-Shuling-Adeline-Day
Lovellies
Lovellies

It's 2.35am. Gotta sleep now because I need to wake up as early as 7am tomorrow morning. Loves,Cya!

No comments: